HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
The personal data you share with us, or the limited information that is automatically generated while visiting our website, will only be used for the following purposes:
- To reply to e-mails and other (social media) messages you send me
- To send any free downloads requested by you
- To inform you about relevant new products and services, important issues, or upcoming events through newsletters (you - can unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every newsletter or by filling out the contact form below.
- To prepare and execute agreements between you and us (for example, for specific assignments, subscriptions)
- To process payments for products you have purchased
- For product development and obtaining information to improve my future services. Your data can serve as a basis for research into possibilities for further optimization of my services. Your data remains anonymous and cannot be traced back to you or any other individual.
- To prevent, combat, and handle fraud.
- Suppose you register for an online or offline one-on-one session, webinar, program, workshop, training, masterclass, or healing. In that case, the information you give us is used to reserve your space and keep you informed about relevant information.
We will never share your data with others without your permission unless this is necessary to execute the agreement that you (or your organization) have concluded with us or unless this is a legal obligation.
I select the companies with whom I cooperate with great care. Despite this, I cannot accept any responsibility for how these parties and/or institutions process anonymous or personal data. You can find out how they handle data in their privacy statements.
If you visit our website, we may use Facebook, Google, or other tracking tools to understand your behavior and to deliver advertising to you in the future.